Oracle Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Oracle – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Oracle Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Oracle is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Oracle. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Oracle etc.
Oracle Jobs Recruitment – Details
|BE/B.Tech or Equivalent
|3 – 5 Years
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description For Oracle Recruitment
- Proficient in SQL and UNIX.
- Experience with ETL/DB testing.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and processes.
- Scripting experience (JAVA, PL/SQL, Python, or similar).
Exposure to API testing.
Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Ability to quickly learn and develop proficiency in new technologies in a dynamic environment.
Your Responsibilities For Oracle Recruitment
As an integral part of the EPM team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the Software Requirements specification document
- Working closely with Product Management group in preparing/validating functional scenarios and test data
- Creating test cases and automating using CI/CD
- Preparing test environment and performing test case execution
- Analyzing test results and reporting defects
- Maintaining/updating regression test suite for upcoming releases
- Identifying manual processes, and improving them through automation
Apply Mode : Online
|Oracle Apply Link
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Oracle is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Oracle Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Oracle i.e https://oracle.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Oracle Recruitment : Click Here
About Oracle :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.