Oracle Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Oracle – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Oracle Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Oracle is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Oracle. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Oracle etc.
Oracle Recruitment – Information Details
|Java Full Stack Developer
|As Per Industry
|Full Time, Permanent
|Information Technology & Services
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Activities in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity streams as a Technical Consultant. Your responsibilities include:
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedure
- Design and Drive strategies around Microservices adoption at enterprise level
- Provide roadmap on technologies & tools to be adopted to migrate existing Java based monolithic platforms to microservices
- Provide expertise on best practices & implementation guidance to customer/development teams working on projects and mentor team actively in microservices.
- Understand and baseline Current State of applications and generate Microservices
- Assessment Report, create DDD based design and implementation approach
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed cloud and Microservices based solution
- Act as a subject matter expert on Microservices best practices with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of microservice based solutions
- Identify business opportunities based on microservices
- Customer-first culture that keeps customer at the forefront of decision making
- BE in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in-depth knowledge of OOPS/Core Java and J2EE development
- 2+ years of hands on experience in design using DDD, building Microservices using Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, Spring Cloud, JWT , Oauth 2.0, 12 Factor Apps, SOLID principles
- UI Technology like React JS and HTML 5.0
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservice solutions on premise/cloud infrastructure (AWS/Oracle/Google/Any other cloud)
- 2+ years hands on experience in Microservice containerization with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with technologies used for service registry like Etcd, Consul, Zookeeper, Curator etc.
- Experience in design and implementing event-based and message-driven distributed systems using Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Experience with Oracle Database or NoSQL Datastores such as Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience in microservice based solution design using following architecture aspects:
- Availability, Cloud Traffic Management, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Exposure in setting up continuous integration platform with Jenkins, Git, Maven/ Gradle.
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Active community member and contributor to open source projects is a plus;
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of common web application and mobile frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise in bringing applications to Cloud
- Fluent oral and written English.
- You have exposure to Banking Domain
- You have exposure to software development processes and practices, DevOps tools, Testing tools
- You are aware of latest technologies in Banking
- Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes (Container Orchestration)
- Experience of 5 to 7 years with 3 years in primary skill areas
- Experience in development and / or implementation and / or support of banking applications.
- Educational and Other Qualifications
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- Should be willing to work at offshore as well as travel to client locations
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Team player
Apply Mode : Online
|Oracle Apply Link
Oracle Job Selection Process:
Oracle Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Oracle Job
- First of all, visit official website of Oracle i.e https://oracle.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Oracle : Click Here
About Oracle :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.