Oracle Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Oracle – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Oracle Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Oracle is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Oracle. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Oracle etc.
Oracle Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
|Designation||Applications Developer 3|
|Experience||0 – 2+ Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India.|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation. .
- BS/MS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail to help the team drive creative business solutions, and innovations that improve user experience, product design, performance, resiliency, scalability, and relevancy
- Strong understanding of business, programming logic, standards, patterns, and algorithms
- Ability to customize and extend Fusion Applications using Oracle App Composer Groovy Script, Visual Basic Studio, Oracle jet and SQL would be a big plus
- Experience in large-scale distributed cloud systems with understanding of the design principle of scalable cloud native Microservices
- Preferred knowledge/experience: Java, Browser stack, Elastic Search, Grafana, Selenium, Docker, & Kubernetes.
- Communication and analytical thinking
- Java (Programming Language)
- QA (Quality Assurance)
- Software Engineering
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Oracle Apply Link||Click Here|
Oracle Job Selection Process:
Oracle Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Oracle Job
- First of all, visit official website of Oracle i.e https://oracle.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Oracle : Click Here
About Oracle :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.