Oracle Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Oracle – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Oracle Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Oracle is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Oracle. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Oracle etc.
Oracle Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Experience||Freshers / Exp|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
We’re disrupting the world of digital marketing. And we want your help.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsys was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age. We’re a cloud software company that’s helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
A job at Responsys is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be a part of something big!
The ideal candidate would participate in the development of our next generation applications and advance our existing product capabilities. Senior UI engineer will have an opportunity to use leading edge front-end technologies and help design optimal user experience for our products. Senior UI engineers will work on many different exciting projects and assume varying responsibilities.
- Design and develop cutting edge user interfaces for our new products and enhancements with high quality
- Work with product management and user experience teams to define product and user interface requirements
- Acquire knowledge of existing code and refactor code as needed to meet the needs of the evolving product requirements
- Write detailed design documents and participate in design reviews
- Perform unit tests and participate in code reviews
- Work with the back-end, platform, data services and QA teams to deliver high quality product releases on time
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
- 5+ years of experience in user interface development for web applications
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise using Spring MVC and other frameworks
- Expertise troubleshooting cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Familiarity with XHTML, XML and XSLT
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE/Spring-MVC frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum or similar methodology a plus
- Familiarity with JET and SASS a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Oracle Apply Link||Click Here|
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Oracle Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Oracle is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Oracle Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Oracle i.e https://Oracle.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Oracle Recruitment : Click Here
About Oracle :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.