NVIDIA Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in NVIDIA – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for NVIDIA Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
NVIDIA is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in NVIDIA. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for NVIDIA etc.
NVIDIA Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Senior Chip Power Estimation Engineer
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll be doing: NVIDIA Recruitment
- Architecture, development and correlation of power estimation models/tools for NVIDIA’s chips
- Help architect and develop power models for use-cases, Idle power and IO power.
- Chip in to design the tools based on these models and their testing methodology/infrastructures
- Correlate and Calibrate the power models using measured silicon data
- Analyze and help decide the chip configuration and process technology options to optimize power/performance for Nvidia’s upcoming chips
- Help study and contribute to Performance/Watt improvement ideas for Nvidia’s GPUs and SOCs
What we need to see: NVIDIA Recruitment
- B.Tech./M.Tech or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience related to Power/Performance estimation and optimization techniques
- Strong fundamentals in power including transistor-level leakage/dynamic characteristics of VLSI circuits
- Familiarity with low power design techniques such as multi VT, Clock gating, Power gating, and Dynamic Voltage-Frequency Scaling (DVFS)
- Strong background in power estimation techniques, flows and algorithms
- Good software programming skills. Python/C++ preferred. Good skills with object-oriented programming and design.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to lab setup including power measurement equipment such as scope/DAQ with ability to analyze board level power issues is a plus
- Exposure to power analysis EDA tools such as PTPX/EPS
- Good communication skills & desire to work as a great teammate
|NVIDIA Apply Link
Selection Process For NVIDIA Recruitment:
NVIDIA Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – NVIDIA Openings:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for NVIDIA
Coming to Salary Package the NVIDIA is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – NVIDIA Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of NVIDIA i.e https://www.nvidia.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for NVIDIA Openings Recruitment: Click Here
About NVIDIA :
Nvidia Corporation is an American multinational technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products. Nvidia expanded its presence in the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable, Shield Tablet, and Shield Android TV and its cloud gaming service GeForce Now.