NTT Data Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in NTT Data – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for NTT Data Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
NTT Data is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in NTT Data. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for NTT Data etc.
NTT Data Recruitment – Details
|NTT Data Services
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Responsibilities include: NTT Data Recruitment
- Working closely with the Solution Architect to understand requirements and providing solutions using Claim Center.
- Configuring and developing business rules for the Guidewire ClaimCenter .
- Developing, testing and debugging integration interfaces in accordance with architectural guidelines and practices.
- Understanding and working from business requirements documentation (Use Cases, UML as well as traditional software specifications).
- Applying industry standard object-oriented programming best practices and J2EE design patterns
- Developing, testing and maintaining Web Services and Java components.
- Working on Upgrade
Qualifications and experience For NTT Data Recruitment
- Very Strong Java, J2EE candidate with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with J2EE design patterns, software architecture concepts and web application security preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills.
- Knowledge of UML and XML required.
- Understanding of relational database technologies and SQL required.
- Java certification preferred.
- Prior Property and Casualty insurance is a big plus.
- Knowledge of J2EE component architecture required.
- Experience with the full SDLC lifecycle required.
- Experience in Upgrade
Apply Mode : Online
|NTT Data Apply Link
NTT Data Recruitment Selection Process
NTT Data Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the NTT Data is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply NTT Data Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of NTT Data i.e https://www.nttdata.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for NTT Data Recruitment : Click Here
About NTT Data :
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.