Nokia Hiring – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Nokia – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Nokia Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in Nokia plz go to Nokia careers and apply.
Nokia is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Nokia. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Nokia, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Nokia Hirings notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs Chennai,India. Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Nokia Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Order Management Coordinator|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Telecom / ISP|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Receive and validate customer purchase order process.
- Logistics service execution from handover to LC up to cash collection support.
- Single Point of Contact (POC) for all Delivery Operations (DO) Heads and Account Logistics Managers (ALM) escalation for a given pool.
- Logistics service execution from logistics kickoff to handover to Logistics Coordinator and managing & monitoring logistics service execution up to final acceptance, including cash collection support.
- One primary Point of Contact (POC) for each focus Order Management (OM) pool :
- Standardized process implementation
- Workload balancing within OM Team and towards CG
- 1st Level escalation for CBT ALMs and DO Heads
- To allocate, support and monitor; order execution and reporting on tasks requested from all DO Heads and CBT ALM in market.
- Contributes to all logistics tasks in daily business/order execution, e.g. constraints solving and escalation management.
- Contributes towards the enhancement of overall quality of processes and guidelines.
Prepares for order:
- Takes over from ALM and ensures master data availability and customer case materialized and planned for ordering.
Manages order (L*):
- Receives customer purchase order.
- Ensures opportunity ID (CRM) is linked to customer purchase order.
- Performs order sanity check using checklist. In case of missing, unclear or wrong information, collaborates with SSM/TCC and F&C to ensure order correctness.
- Classifies order by type: commodity (CG – LC) and complex (Nokia – ALC). In case of complex order, updates Cover head and sends acknowledgement report.
- Completes order entry template (OET). Collaborates with F&C, CPM, SSM/TCC to ensure order correctness.
- Coordinates ordering activities until final acceptance (-L700), in accordance with the project rollout plan (team) and in exceptional cases, transactions for complex orders,
- Collaborates with CFO/F&C to collect cash process, when required.
- Pre invoicing BoQ and SAP alignment with GS and F&C.
- Ensure trade management compliance for deliveries.
- Ensure compliance to LoC requirements, when/where applicable.
- Customer interface for invoices and delivery reconciliations.
- Pre shipment inspection coordination.
- Identify correct source of supply and make sure it is used while ordering.
- Additional tasks upon ALM’s request/delegation based on competence level incl. performs last mile / DOP invoice verification, collects and documents SOX evidences, performs stock take activities as per legal requirements, solves constraints and manages escalations.
- Coordinates logistics daily tasks in order to monitor and control logistics key performance indicators (KPI). E.g.: OTDr, Freight costs, PARD, L* to L100, FTCOR, FTOC.
- Provides explanations and clarification, solves constraints and manages escalation.
- Manages, guides and monitors logistics service execution (work of LCs).
- Key User tasks when nominated
- Support in demand planning management and pre sales activities, when nominated.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Nokia Apply Link||Click Here|
Nokia Hiring Selection Process
It bases Nokia Hiring Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Nokia Hiring
- First, visit official website of Nokia i.e https://nokia.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Nokia : Click Here
About Nokia :
“At Nokia, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Nokia’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Nokia Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.