NCR Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in NCR – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for NCR Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
NCR is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in NCR. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for NCR, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular NCR Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
NCR Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
NCR Recruitment Description:
About the Role:
The Channel Management team is responsible for creating multiple enterprise applications, in a scaled agile environment, to assist in the management of self-service devices (e.g. ATMs, retail self check-out machines, hospitality self check-in kiosks, etc). Our applications focus on the management of these endpoints, and cover: Inventory Management, Software Distribution, Device Management, automated Help Desk Workflows, and associated Business Intelligence. The successful applicant will contribute to the delivery of on premise/SaaS based Enterprise Web Applications to the Financial, Hospitality and Retail lines of business.
We are looking for a software engineer with test automation development experience who can help both accelerate our delivery in an Agile environment, and improve the quality of our applications by being embedded in the product delivery team and assisting with early test automation that can be run continuously. The successful candidate must be capable and willing to take the QA process from end-to-end, from functional requirements gathering to developing and executing manual and automated tests of project features/services.
The ideal candidate for the Software Engineer in Test (SET) role would be responsible for designing and implementing test infrastructure, creating and enforcing engineering best practices, ensuring the testability and quality of code, and evaluating product quality. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that testing of new functionality is completed/automated as quickly as possible following implementation, and that the end-to-end automated regression test suite is run continuously, and is as up-to-date and thorough as possible.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to: NCR Recruitment
- Contributing to existing Agile Scrum teams and helping to create/promote a culture of learning
- Build automated test suites to exercise our enterprise applications
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and help implement automation enhancements
- Clarifying how features should work to eliminate ambiguous requirements
- Interested in progressing to a product owner role, once familiar with the associated domain(s).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience of developing with automation test tools such as Selenium, Appium, Gatling, Taurus, JMeter, SoapUI, Cucumber, Hudson/Jenkins, Gherkin, Concordion, …
- Ability to understand business and functional requirements and translate them into test scenarios/cases
- Understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Strong problem-solving skills, a solid software development foundation and the desire to be an individual contributor.
Preferred Qualifications For NCR Recruitment
- Proven communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files, experience in designing and building test tools and systems
- Solid understanding of common SWQA and SW development processes and methodologies – especially with working in an Agile environment with continuous integration/continuous delivery best practices
- Strong analytical skills in assessing user, functional, and technical requirements and identifying high risk and key test areas
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities including excellent judgment, relentlessly high standards, can dive deep and remain in touch with business details, drives innovation in their teams, invokes passion in others, can think big, and delivers results
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|NCR Apply Link||Click Here|
NCR Recruitment Selection Process
It bases NCR Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the NCR is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply NCR Recruitment
- First, visit official website of NCR i.e https://www.ncr.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for NCR Recruitment : Click Here
About NCR :
At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful interactions.
Shaping the future for 135 years, NCR is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers and banks. The #1 global POS software provider for retail and hospitality, and the #1 provider of multi-vendor ATM software, we create software, hardware and services that run the enterprise from back office to the front end and everything in between for our clients.