Natwest Group Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Natwest Group – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Natwest Group Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Natwest Group is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Natwest Group. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Natwest Group etc.
Natwest Group Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Natwest Group|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Description – Natwest Group Recruitment:
Join us as a Software Engineer
This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
You’ll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high impact solutions
Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll do
You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines. We’ll also look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output.
You’ll also: Natwest Group Recruitment
- Design and develop reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the bank
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture, as well as experience of developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm. You should also have development experience in a programming language, experience of using industry recognised frameworks and development tooling, and a background of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance.
You’ll also need For Natwest Group Recruitment
- Experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
- Experience in change data capture technology, like IBM Infosphere CDC, which will be preferred
- Experience with ETL tools, such as sourcing, mapping and reporting
- Working knowledge of Kafka Framework
- Experience with SQL based querying, reporting and performance tuning
- Experience in Shell scripting, Linux or Unix environment
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Natwest Group Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Natwest Group Recruitment:
Natwest Group Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – Natwest Group Recruitment:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Natwest Group is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – Natwest Group Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Natwest Group i.e https://natwestgroup.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Natwest Group Recruitment: Click Here
About Natwest Group :
NatWest Group plc (formerly The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc),is a majority state-owned British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, insurance and corporate finance through its offices located in Europe, North America and Asia. In the United Kingdom, its main subsidiary companies are NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland, Ulster Bank, NatWest Markets, and Coutts. The group issues banknotes in Scotland and Northern Ireland; as of 2014, the Royal Bank of Scotland was the only bank in the UK to still print £1 notes.