Mindtree Jobs – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Mindtree – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Mindtree Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Mindtree is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in CHENNAI,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Mindtree. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Mindtree etc.
Mindtree Recruitment – Information Details
|Cloud Operations Engineer
|2 – 6 Years
|Permanent, Full Time
|Information Technology & Services
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solu tions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- P repare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
- Bachelor#s degree in Computers or Information Technology or Electronics
- At least 2-3 years of experience as DevOps engineer or Technical Support Engineer, or similar role, involved in support activities for cloud-based applications.
- Azure Cloud experience
- Exposureto ind ustrial IoT environment
- Advanced skills in MS-Windows Linux and database such as Oracle Postgres
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible in work timing to support different geographic regions
- Strong p roblem-solving skills
Apply Mode : Online
|Mindtree Apply Link
Selection Process For Mindtree Recruitment:
Mindtree Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rouneeds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Mindtree Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Mindtree i.e https://www.mindtree.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Mindtree: Click Here
About Mindtree :
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. It is part of the Larsen & Toubro group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 21,991 employees with an annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore (US$1.1 billion). The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, Testing, enterprise application integration and enterprise resource planning, with more than 307 active clients and 43 offices in over 18 countries, as of 31 March 2019.