Mindtree Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Mindtree – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Mindtree Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Mindtree is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Mindtree. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Mindtree etc.
Mindtree Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Mindtree Openings Recruitment Job Description:
- At least 5+ years of programming and troubleshooting experience is must.
- At least 3+ years of low level design experience is also must.
- Good knowledge and working experience in Telecom Domain is a must.
- Hands-on experience in large scale design for OSS and BSS service based applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle, SOA environment. (Candidate must have good experience in
- Telecom OSS Domain along with Development experience-Java or Python based development . Talent should be hands on in Technology)
- Good understanding of standards and overall BSS/OSS solutions and integration.
- Experience in business analysis, business process modelling, information models development, use cases etc.
- Experience in Designing solution and required documentation.
- Expertise on standard tools for requirements & designing.
- Customer facing experience is mandatory.
- Good understanding of standard delivery methodologies.
- Exposure to DevOps is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Telecom Domain, Telecom OSS, HLD, LLD, Java or Python based Development experience
Apply Mode : Online
|Mindtree Apply Link
Selection Process For Mindtree Openings Recruitment:
Mindtree Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – Mindtree Recruitment Openings:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Mindtree
Coming to Salary Package the Mindtree is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – Mindtree Openings Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Mindtree i.e https://www.mindtree.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Mindtree Openings Recruitment: Click Here
About Mindtree :
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. It is part of the Larsen & Toubro group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 21,991 employees with an annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore (US$1.1 billion). The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, Testing, enterprise application integration and enterprise resource planning, with more than 307 active clients and 43 offices in over 18 countries, as of 31 March 2019.