Microsoft Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Microsoft is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Microsoft. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Microsoft Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Microsoft Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Responsibilities For Microsoft Recruitment
The Windows team is growing a Centre of Excellence in Microsoft, Hyderabad to embark on the journey to own and drive transformation of our experiences on windows to be simple, delightful, and new. User interacting surface areas of anything which ships with Windows is in the purview of this team!
We are looking for strong C++ and Windows application and UI developers with a proven track record of high-quality solutions and products maintaining security and integrity.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, teamwork, and communication skills
- A Customer focused innovation mindset
- Passionate about Craftmanship in engineering
- 4+ years of experience shipping commercial software.
- 2+ years of experience in modern app development using XAML/WinUI and C/C++ is a great plus
- Experience with cross group design and coordination is an advantage.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microsoft Jobs Apply Link||Click Here|
Microsoft Recruitment Selection Process
Microsoft Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Microsoft is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Microsoft Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Microsoft Recruitment: Click Here
About Microsoft :
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.