Microsoft Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Microsoft is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Microsoft. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft etc.
Microsoft Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
A Software Engineer with strong security insights is a great story to share. Are you obsessed with writing great software that scales and want to be a part of a highly motivated team that is focused on building systems that make greater impact? Do you enjoy building and implementing next generation Digital Security and Risk Management solution at scale to support enterprise level needs which empowers cross functional teams to deliver quickly? If this is you, we have a wonderful opportunity for you. This position need a software developer with strong development background and able to collaborate with domain experts, architects and senior technical teams throughout the program life cycle.
In this role, you will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g.ASP.Net, C#, SQL programming, any scripting languages), we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities For Microsoft Recruitment
The software development engineer will be accountable for the following:
- Be responsible for owning multiple services, architecting them to scale, and have robust unit tests to deliver high quality products.
- Solve problems at their source, stepping back to understand the broader context, and implementing fixes to ensure that it never occur again.
- Stay abreast of new techniques, tools and methodologies used to address the critical developmental areas.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve applications to support the business to drive and enable security across systems.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Work closely with business and engineering partners during early SDLC phases to understand the business capabilities and goals for the program
- Should have strong full-stack programming skills with ability to write optimized and reusable code.
- Should have good exposure in working on cloud ecosystem.
- Demonstrated experience developing the enterprise applications using Microsoft technology stack.
- Should have experience in SQL Server Programming, Object Oriented Programming, .NET framework, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, and along with exposure to cloud services (Azure, AWS…)
- Should have exposure to Scripting Languages PowerShell, Python etc. and exposure to TFS/VSO and Git
Education & Experience of Microsoft Recruitment:
- Master’s / bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Computer Science.
- Strong 7+ years of demonstrated work experience in the Information Systems industry.
- 4+ years of programming experience ASP.Net, C#, SQL, PowerShell, or other scripting languages.
Digital Security & Risk Engineering (DSRE), an organization led by Microsoft’s Chief Information Security Officer, enables Microsoft to deliver the most trusted devices and services. DSRE’s vision is to ensure all information and services are protected, secured, and available for appropriate use through innovation and a robust risk framework.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microsoft Apply Link||Click Here|
Microsoft Recruitment Selection Process
Microsoft Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Microsoft is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Microsoft Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Microsoft Recruitment : Click Here
About Microsoft :
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
In 2016, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue (currently Alphabet/Google has more revenue).The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer software”.Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies alongside Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook.