Microsoft Jobs – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Microsoft is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Microsoft. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Microsoft Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Microsoft Jobs – Information Details
|Designation||Support Engineering Manager|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Core responsibilities For Microsoft Jobs
- Attract, recruit and retain the right talent with the focus to create an industry-leading service delivery team, build diverse and inclusive teams, enable an environment in which people can do their best work, and identify/develop future successors and team members.
- Manage and lead a team of Support Engineers and Support Escalation Engineers, with focus on team performance. Demonstrate subject matter expertise in management/leadership/innovation within Microsoft Cloud Strategy.
- Regularly meet one-on-one with your direct reports, and conduct employee connects and career development discussions along the year.
- Provide feedback on an ongoing basis and coach engineers on improving communication skills, technical ability and speed of customer and internal deliverables.
- Ensure your direct reports develop their professional skills through active participation in delivery events, training, mentoring and communities.
- Focus on customer satisfaction, technical proficiency, timeliness of support delivery and understanding customer needs around speed, quality and value.
- Build effective relationship with global Customer Service and Support leaders, Microsoft engineering and business leaders for effective projects for right business impact.
- Manage high priority escalations as appropriate. Respond to escalated customer cases in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate resources are assigned; engage directly with customers, escalation teams, field personnel, and ensure robust status communication.
- Coordinate and communicate with field teams (Sales, TAMs, and PFEs) to ensure the right consumer expectation setting.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills For Microsoft Jobs
- Strong ability to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Change agent: natural at embracing change and lead people through ambiguity and transformation.
- Ability to set and communicate team and individual goals and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
- Capability to supervise work, set the behavioral example and adjust strategies and tactics as necessary.
- Adept at coordinating team meetings to communicate team information, conduct training and to receive team feedback.
- Proficiency in coordinating and conducting 1:1 meeting with individual team members to provide instruction, coaching and personal development as well as to receive personal feedback.
- Great writing skills and ability to write and deliver individual reviews.
- Qualified to maintain individual and team discipline, cohesiveness and morale
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration and negotiation skills working in a complex, matrix organizational structure.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microsoft Jobs Apply Link||Click Here|
Microsoft Jobs Selection Process
Microsoft Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Microsoft is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Microsoft Jobs
- First of all, visit official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Microsoft Jobs: Click Here
About Microsoft :
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.