Microsoft Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Microsoft is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Microsoft. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Microsoft Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. and targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Microsoft Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Software Engineer II
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 17 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
- Skilled at design and implementation with a focus on quality
- Create layered, componentized, testable, interface-based designs
- Robust implementation and crafted end-user experiences
- Design highly performant, highly usable, scalable, world-ready, accessible software
- Collaborate across functional and partner teams to define requirements
- 3+ years of professional industry experience working on large projects
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- 3+years of C++ or Windows development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data Driven Engineering or Agile Development is a plus
- Experience with Windows architecture and internals is a plus
Apply Mode : Online
|Microsoft Job Apply Link
Microsoft Job Selection Process
Microsoft Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Microsoft Job
- First of all, visit official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Microsoft : Click Here
About Microsoft :
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.