Microchip Recruitment: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microchip – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Microchip Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Microchip is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Microchip. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microchip etc.
Microchip Recruitment – Information Details
|Bachelor’s Degree , Master’s Degree
|2 – 6 Years
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description – Microchip Software Jobs Recruitment
StreamServe Developer is responsible for customizable report design, writing report related scripts, version control of deployed reports, build and reviewing report layout design, StreamServe control center management as well as Unit testing and integration testing of New/modified reports and output formats in Microchip Stream Serve environment.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Design reports/layouts in SS 5.6.1 using text/XML stream input.
- Review Layout and output format design as well as suggest optimal solution
- Design Output formats in Email, fax, PDF etc
- Perform Archiving, post processing and repository maintenance activities.
- Access external DB via ODBC for fetching additional data.
- Modify repository manager XML files.
- Project implementation with version controlling.
- Unit testing and integration testing w.r.t ERP output Data and process.
Job Requirements For Microchip Recruitment
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in CS/IS/MCA with 4 – 6 years of experience in IT Industry especially in Reporting Tools.
- Minimum 2 year relevant Experience in Designing and Developing Project using OpenText StreamServe Version 5.6.1
- Good understanding of StreamServe Architecture and should have executed at least 2 implementations.
- Strong experience in StreamServe scripting
- Must have experience in configuration and development using various components like Control Center, Design Center, Composition Center
- Experience in creating various output design using StoryTeller, PageOUT and XMLout.
- Experience in StreamIN, XMLIN, StreamOUT
- Hands-on experience working with databases like Oracle, SQL etc.
Apply Mode : Online
|Microchip Apply Link
Selection Process For Microchip Recruitment:
Microchip Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Microchip
Coming to Salary Package the Microchip is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Microchip Software Jobs Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Microchip i.e https://www.microchip.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Microchip Software Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Microchip :
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.