Mercedes Benz Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Mercedes Benz – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Mercedes Benz Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Mercedes Benz is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India..so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Mercedes Benz. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Mercedes Benz etc.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment – Details
|Permanent, Full Time
Role and Responsibilities
5-8 years of sofwtare development experience in embedded linux systems, preferably in automotive infotainment systems
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- You are an expert in Embedded Linux
- You are proficient in C/C++ language and scripting using Python and Bash
- You have working knowledge of embedded security practices in code
- You have knowledge of various connectivity mechanism (cellular, Wi-Fi etc.)
- You have working knowledge of IoT device management and associated protocols like OMA-DM
- Yu are familiar with multi-tier architecture, service-oriented architecture and microservices architecture
- You have good experience with CI/CD and agile development methodology
Nice to have:
- NAND/Storage domain knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in OMA-DM client implementation and OTA firmware or software update is an advantage
- You are proficient in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- You have excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- You have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- You have an aspiration to engineering excellence
Apply Mode : Online
|Mercedes Benz Apply Link
Mercedes Benz Recruitment Selection Process
Mercedes Benz Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for mercedes benz Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Mercedes Benz Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the mercedes benz is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Mercedes Benz Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of mercedes benz i.e https://mercedes-benz.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for mercedes benz Recruitment : Click Here
About mercedes benz :
Mercedes-Benz is both a German automotive marque and, from late 2019 onwards, a subsidiary (Mercedes-Benz AG) of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz is known for producing luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz. In 2018, Mercedes-Benz was the largest seller of premium vehicles in the world, having sold 2.31 million passenger cars.
The company’s origins come from Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft’s 1901 Mercedes and Karl Benz’s 1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first internal combustion engine in a self-propelled automobile. The fuel was not gasoline, it was a much more volatile petroleum spirit with several names including ligrane/ligrain/ligroin. This was used as a degreaser, spot remover, paint thinner, etc. and was so quick to burn or explode, it was not stored inside. The slogan for the brand is “the best or nothing”.