Lenovo Job: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Lenovo – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Lenovo Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Lenovo is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Lenovo. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Lenovo etc.
Lenovo Job – Information Details
|Designation||Inside Sales Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 6 Months|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Why Work at Lenovo:
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
Description and Requirements:
Inside Sales Specialist
- Manage assigned accounts via Tele (inbound and outbound), email, web approach
- Understand the customer requirement and Recommend Lenovo Product & Solutio
- Maintain customer journey in MS Dynamics & Manage pipeline
- Take ownership of customer end to end sales cycle until fulfilment/Delivery
- Achieve set weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Targets
- Ability to work with cross functional teams when needed
- Perform independently when engaging and closing identified sales opportunities within the customer base
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Lenovo Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Lenovo Job:
Lenovo Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Lenovo Job:
- First of all, visit official website of Lenovo i.e https://www.lenovo.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Lenovo Job : Click Here
About Lenovo :
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese-Hong Kong multinational technology company. Incorporated in Hong Kong, it has global headquarters in Beijing, China,operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, US, and an operational center in Singapore. The company designs, develops, manufactures, and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions, and is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales as of July 2020. It also markets the ThinkPad and ThinkBook business lines of notebook computers; IdeaPad, Yoga, and Legion consumer lines of notebook laptops; and the IdeaCentre and ThinkCentre lines of desktops.