IIFL Securities Walkin Interviews: The IIFL Securities Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 27th Feb to 5th March 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Goa, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Thanecan attend for IIFL Job Interviews.
IIFL Securities Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for IIFL Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
IIFL Securities Walkin Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||IIFL Securities Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Salary||₹ 1,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.|
|Walkin Date||27-02-2021 to 05-03-2021|
IIFL Securities Walkin – Job Description:
- Should be able to manage the portfolio for Gold Loan/financial business within its branch.
- Leading a team of Branch staff to ensure business growth.
- Identifying & taking initiatives for the assigned branch.
- Should be able to generate revenue and ensure overall business growth
- Guiding and motivating subordinates in achieving their goals
- Training the branch staff / sales team on all the financial activities from time to time.
- To ensure 100% right valuation – capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
- Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies – KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
- To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
- Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
Customer Care Executive :
- Who is interested to make their career in sales and marketing is eligible for this role (Outdoor marketing).
- Should be able to handle walk-in customers.
- Adherence to the administrative process & policies of the organization is a must.
- Ability to understand needs & interests of the customers and cater to the same.
- To guide & provide the customers with all the required information about loans & schemes.
- Should be able to solve the queries of the customers as well as handling the customers in a cooperative & efficient way.
- Should be able to acquire new customers through referencing.
IIFL Securities Walkin Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 27th Feb to 5th March 2021
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM