IBM Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in IBM – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for IBM Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.IBM is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in IBM.We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM etc.
IBM Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Your Role and Responsibilities
Looking for a talented, passionate and experienced QA engineer to join our product development team and help the verification of Cloud Brokerage product that powers Hybrid Cloud solutions for enterprises, on a platform that integrates public and private cloud services.
You are work with a dynamic and independent team of engineers and other functions such as Architecture, QA, Product Management and Delivery to design and develop advanced capabilities applying cutting edge technologies. You will work in a fast paced Agile environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules for very big customers. Your success will be characterized by the quality of your contributions, the impact you make through technical expertise and innovation and the increased satisfaction you deliver to our clients. You should be passionate about technology, a team player, and self-driven.
- Collaborate with product managers and business analysts for understanding, refining and estimating the QA requirements of the system captured in user stories
- Design the functional test cases after having complete understanding of the user stories
Execute the test cases and log the defect in the Jira
- Perform automated and manual tests of the user stories, interpret results and de-bug.
- Collaborate with all the team members by using an agile process with related practices and tools.
- An intent to drive and own QA deliverable
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-8 years of experience as a QA engineer in web based applications
- 2 years of relevant experience in developing automation script using Python
- Solid experience in developing automation script using Selenium Protractor
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, especially for technical communication;
Experience with various development tools: IDEs, version control and others on Mac, Linux or Windows platforms;
- Experience with methodologies for software development and delivery like Agile, Scrum, Kanban and similar;
- Ability to coordinate the testing activities and be a good team player with positive attitude personally/professionally
- Demonstrate ownership attitude and be flexible and ready to take up any kind of task.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of cloud provider like AWS, Azure and/or Softlayer;
- Hands-on experience in performance testing tool like Jmeter
- Solid understanding of project management tool like Jira
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process, proven problem solving skills, quick learner, attention to details
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|IBM Apply Link||Click Here|
IBM Recruitment Selection Process
IBM Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for IBM Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the IBM is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply IBM Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of IBM i.e https://ibm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for IBM Recruitment : Click Here
About IBM :
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.