IBM Jobs Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in IBM – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IBM Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
IBM is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in IBM. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular IBM Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
IBM Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||2 to 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Your Role and Responsibilities :
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you are responsible to develop risk-based strategies and methods to ensure compliance regulations as prescribed.
- Perform intermediate to complex analysis that requires knowledge of Anti-Money
- Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) schemes.
- Conduct complex alert and case investigations, perform Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and draft comprehensive Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Apply logic, reasoning, and sound decision-making skills to recommend SAR filings.
- Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards.
- Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise – IBM Jobs Recruitment
- Minimum 2-4 years of AML Alert, Transaction Monitoring and Case Investigation experience is mandatory
Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) is good to have.
- Validated analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and able to decipher high risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type)
- Proven writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, succinctly and efficiently.
- High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
- Quick learner able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Expertise at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Results oriented team player with strong initiative and flexibility.
- Ability to thrive in a production-based environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders, including management
- Tenacity & ability to have difficult conservation.
- Willingness to escalate debt issues.
- Ability to work under pressure & managing deadlines.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|IBM Apply Link||Click Here|
IBM Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
It bases IBM Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the IBM is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply IBM Jobs Recruitment
- First, visit official website of IBM i.e https://www.ibm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for IBM Job Recruitment : Click Here
About IBM :
IBM India Business, a part of IBM Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: IBM) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.