IBM Openings– Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in IBM – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IBM Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get fresher jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
IBM is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Multiple Locations, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in IBM. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular IBM Recruitments notifications. People are searching for jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
IBM Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Test Specialist, you will be responsible for testing performance, load, scalability / capacity, networks and infrastructure
- You will be involved in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Responsible to administer and manage the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management.
- Contribute to knowledge management within our Technology Consulting practice
- Examine and evaluate performance criteria and standards compliance to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Plan, develop and communicate the test design during test specification development with focus on both the functional and non-functional requirements for testability against the technical acceptance criteria and quality metrics.
- Work with the Test Architect to define the test automation framework, methods and tools to uncover performance issues.
- Utilize performance tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues, including optimization and tuning.
- Perform the role of a Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external client billable services and implementation environment
- Excite and motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3- 7 years of experience in Performance Testing
- Expertise with industry standard Load testing tools such as HP Load Runner, Performance Centre, Jmeter and SoapUI, and IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Proven knowledge of Testing manual/functional testing processes, methodology, defect management and defect life cycle.
- Experience in developing the VuGen scripts, debugging, resolving the issues and usage of monitoring tools like DynaTrace,App dymamics and VMstats.
- Performance tuning experience with Web and Application Servers in Windows and UNIX environment
- Demonstrated ability in profiling and performance analysis expertise with a track record of optimization
- Proven ability in HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP performance considerations
- Experience with N-tiered web application architecture (web, app, database)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding, measuring and tuning of n-tier applications in clustered environments
Preparing Performance Test Strategy is added advantage
- Experience in Operational readiness testing, CPU, physical Memory, and disk usage analysis
- Quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
- Proven communication skills
- You are a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible teammate.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation and standard methodologies
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|IBM Apply Link||Click Here|
IBM Recruitment – Selection Process
It bases IBM Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, t’ based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For IBM Recruitment
- First, visit official website of IBM i.e https://www.ibm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for IBM : Click Here
About IBM :
IBM India Business, a part of IBM Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: IBM) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.