I-Con Technologies Interviews: The I-Con Technologies Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 23rd to 30th October 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Coimbatore can attend the One Point One Solution Interviews.
I-Con Technologies Limited Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 5 to 8 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for I-Con Technologies Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
I-Con Technologies Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||I-Con Technologies|
|Experience||5 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||23-10-2020 to 30-10-2020|
I-Con Technologies – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the I-Con Technologies are planning a walk-in drive for the Team Leader, Project Leader Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For I-Con Technologies Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Required Candidate Profile:
Roles and Responsibilities For I-Con Technologies Interviews
- Set clear team goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator)
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines as per TAT.
- Oversee day-to-day operation and performance of the team
- Evaluate Project Parameters
- Devise a Project plan based on Client Needs
- Delegate Project tasks to employees and train process as per the requirement
- Maintaining detailed reports of each team & training batches
- Facilitate training programs conducted in operations
- Obtain feedback and resolve issues/conflicts of the team & individuals
- Adherence to schedule
- Ownership and problem solving resolution
- Attrition control
Desired Candidate Profile For I-Con Technologies Interviews Recruitment
- 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of performance and process training metrics
- Outstanding skill set in MS Office, Image Processing, Internet research etc.
- Able to understand all process & implement
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to handle a big team with multitasking personality
- Excellent English & Tamil communication skills
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Male candidates preferred
I-Con Technologies Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 23rd to 30th October 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: 9600612774
I-Con Technologies Interviews Venue Details:
We are a professionally managed Business process solution and Software Development provider to the niche global market with hands on experience towards process knowledge for every business models thus creating infinite business values and redefine priorities to adapt and compete better for all our clients. Today, constant cost reduction is what that makes business help in long run, which in turn increases efficiency and revenues. In process to meet these goals, business process outsourcing (BPO) is preferred to be a long term solution. We are one of the sourcing models from India to leverage your outsourcing needs
Documents Required For I-Con Technologies Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the I-Con Technologies Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.