HTC Interviews: The HTC Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 24th October to 4th November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Chennai can attend the HTC Interviews.
HTC Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 3 to 7 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for HTC Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
HTC Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||HTC Global Services(India) Pvt Ltd|
|Designation||Associate, Senior Associate|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||24-10-2020 to 4-11-2020|
HTC Ltd – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the HTC are planning a walk-in drive for the Associate & Senior Associate Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For HTC Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Description For HTC Interviews:
- Review open accounts from the daily Ageing report.
- Monitor and maintain the assigned accounts – Collection calls (Outbound/Inbound in a professional manner), account adjustments and customer reconciliations.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due date and timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Monitor customer payments activity to ensure receivables are collected in a timely manner
- Ensure timely escalation in case of non-payment or no response
- Provide customer service with regards to sending statements, process customer refunds, and process account adjustments and resolves client-billing problems and applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with customers and escalate with client.
- Send Dunning letter to customers to make the payment of delinquent accounts.
- Review credit applications against checklist, check credit by verifying vendor and bank
- Comfortable with system such as NetSuite, Zuora, Salesforce.
- Work with the invoicing team to resolve billing disputes and credit note request.
- Reviewing customer financials and update customer credit limit in the system.
- Conduct timely research and analysis for resolution of deductions and disputed items, short/over-payments.
Desired Candidate For HTC Interviews:
1. Minimum 2 Years in Credit Collection.
2. Candidate should possess good communication skill.
3. Should be willing to work in Night shifts.
4. International Calling Experience is MUST.
Interested candidates can share their resumes to email@example.com
HTC Interviews Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 24th October to 4th November 2020
Walkin Time: 5.00 PM Onwards
Contact Person: Praveen ( 04467490299 )
HTC Venue Details:
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd,
3, Kilambakkam Village,
TamilNadu 600048, India.
Established in 1990, HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a mid-sized IT company with over 6000 qualified and experienced professionals.
HTC has a strong client base of Global 2000 customers. HTC has global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia and offices in several countries serving the customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Scandinavian countries), Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, India and Hong Kong.
Documents Required For HTC Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the HTC Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.