HTC Global Services Interviews: The HTC Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 4th to 10th December 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Chennai can attend the HTC Interviews.
HTC Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 4 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for HTC Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
HTC Global Services Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||HTC Global Services(India) Pvt Ltd|
|Designation||Associate, Senior Associate|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Walkin Date||04-12-2020 to 10-12-2020|
HTC Ltd – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the HTC are planning a walk-in drive for the Associate & Senior Associate Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For HTC Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Description For HTC Global Services Interviews:
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Willing to work in Different shifts.
- Preferably Male Candidate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in business, communications, or related field
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
HTC Interviews Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 4th to 10th December 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30AM to 2.00 PM
Contact Person: Nivetha Rajendran ( 04467490299 )
HTC Venue Details:
HTC Global Services,
No. 3, Kilambakkam Village,
GST Road, Vandalur,
Chennai – 600 048.
Landmark : opp to crescent engineering college.
Established in 1990, HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a mid-sized IT company with over 6000 qualified and experienced professionals.
HTC has a strong client base of Global 2000 customers. HTC has global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia and offices in several countries serving the customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Scandinavian countries), Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, India and Hong Kong.
Documents Required For HTC Global Services Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the HTC Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.