HSBC Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in HSBC – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for HSBC Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
HSBC is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in HSBC. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for HSBC etc.
HSBC Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Engineer / Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The team is responsible for HSBC Jobs Recruitment
- Service development
- 3rd Line Support, maintenance, inventory and ever greening of devices/clients and infrastructure
- Development of management, support and fulfilment systems and processes for Mobility Services including Bramble – the HSBC Group Standard BlackBerry management tool.
- Definition and enforcement of processes to provide fulfilment and support.
- Vendor liaison / management including Mobile Carrier relationship.
- Commercial / Billing Trending and Analysis
- Global Mobile Engineering deals with Mobile Device Management like BES12 (Blackberry Enterprise Server), UEM (Unified Endpoint Manager), Blackberry Dynamics etc.
- The development team is responsible for development of GMGS (Global Mobility Governance System), Bramble2 etc
The position is responsible for HSBC Jobs Recruitment
- Understand design of BES/UEM with each new version and implement changes required in existing system.
- Understand new device offerings and implement changes in GMGS, B2 etc
- Understand other development requirements and provide the most efficient solution.
- Build and deployment on WAS/Liberty using G3.
- Liaise with IT Security for Compliance Reporting.
- KCI (Key Control Indicators), KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reporting on monthly basis.
- Engage with GSR team for Enterprise Mobile requests
Experience Required/ Skills
The list below is an ideal list of skills and requirements. We will consider applicants who meet some, but not necessarily all of the following: HSBC Jobs Recruitment
- Proven experience in an IT Infrastructure Delivery role;
- An intermediate level of technical expertise including good technical design and implementation skills;
- Find logical solutions to problems and manage to resolution;
- Have a good knowledge of the project lifecycle;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Mobile Technical Knowledge, including network coverage schemes:
- Experience of a large scale and/or challenging BlackBerry environment;
- Exposure to the crisis response and recovery methods used in the Group and Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales
- A good understanding of service management techniques, including change management, incident management, Data Centre Operations and configuration management.
- Third Party vendor relationship management
- An ability to hit the ground running.
Skills For HSBC Jobs Recruitment:
- Java, J2EE
- Java Script, JSP, HTML, CSS
- Restful, SOAP web services
- Knowledge of Web Application servers e.g. Tomcat, Websphere, Liberty
- Knowledge of SQL (2012) – DDL, DML
- Mobile App development will be added advantage
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HSBC Apply Link||Click Here|
HSBC Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
HSBC Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the HSBC is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HSBC Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HSBC i.e https://www.hsbc.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HSBC Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About HSBC :
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 6th largest bank in the world by 2020, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion (as of August 2020). HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company’s initials. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation opened branches in Shanghai in 1865and was first formally incorporated in 1866.