HP Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in HP – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for HP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
HP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in HP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for HP etc.
HP Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibilities For HP Openings:
- Work directly with Product Managers, SME’s and other stakeholders to gather requirements to understand their goals and work with the Dev team to develop the best solutions on support.hp.com.
- Review all live A/B experiments.
- Understand the hypothesis for A/B test cases.
- Create reports and reporting of A/B experiments.
- Analyse reports and generate actionable insights for all experiments.
- Planning and execution of project activities.
Education and Experience Required For HP Openings:
- Knowledge of A/B testing or Experimentation.
- Experience in Data Analytics & Reporting and can generate actionable insights.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and expert in using Excel and PPT.
- Experience in using Optimizely, Adobe test, and target.
- Knowledge of web development on application based on HTML, CSS Technologies & Chrome Developer tools.
- Experience in functional Quality Assurance Testing. HP Openings
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or MBA.
- Typically, 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English language.
- Ability to effectively communicate with product managers, SME and other stakeholders.
Interest in Design thinking.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HP Apply Link||Click Here|
HP Openings Recruitment Selection Process
HP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for HP Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the HP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HP Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HP i.e https://www.hp.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HP Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About HP :
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley.