HP Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in HP – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for HP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
HP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in HP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for HP etc.
HP Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA or Equivalent|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – HP Jobs Recruitment
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including driver, middleware, application.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills For HP Jobs Recruitment
- Working experience in product development and hands on experience in C, C++, Java
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HP Apply Link||Click Here|
HP Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
HP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for HP Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the HP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HP Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HP i.e https://www.hp.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HP Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About HP :
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley.