Honeywell Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Honeywell – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Honeywell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Honeywell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Honeywell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Honeywell etc.
Honeywell Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Senior Business Systems Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BCA, BA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Responsibilities For Honeywell Jobs Recruitment
- Accountable to ensure Disaster Recovery plans are exercised for most important assets/services to proactively identify risk and prepare a contingency plan to support any disaster
- Contribute to the Corp Business Continuity Management team to advance a validated Disaster Recovery strategy in support of businesses and corporate needs.
- Maintain regular communication with the IT business leaders, educating Asset owners about current, changing, and/or recommended requirements to support Business Continuity Management/ Disaster Recovery programs.
- Assist in the detailing action plan for a lesson learned related to Disaster Recovery exercise
- Support the assessment of business risk associated with Business Continuity and align disaster recovery efforts with the level of risk.
- Initiate and maintain a positive relationship with SBG & CORP IT Disaster Recovery plan owners along with vendors to ensure Disaster Recovery plans remain current and updated.
- Ensure the development and evolution of Disaster Recovery plans for Corp and HTS services and data centers with appropriate ownership
- Partner with businesses and vendors to deliver cost-efficient and resilient Disaster Recovery plans.
- Partner with IT Infrastructure teams to develop a plan ensuring all HON mission-critical sites are resilient/redundant
- Conduct regular Disaster Recovery process training focusing on Continuity Management process, Disaster Recovery standard methodologies/lessons learns, and stewardship responsibilities to support any disaster or major outage/events.
- Work closely with the IT Incident Management team to ensure recovery plans are institutionalized for effective and timely recovery
- Work closely with CORP and Business Continuity Management leaders to support efforts tied to Disaster Recovery in case of any major event or incident.
- Responsible for proactive prevention of business disruptions & recovery using agile and flexible crisis/disaster recovery plans; zero downtime
- Responsible to improve process & security compliance, the resilience of IT landscape (infra) to accelerate business speed despite serious incidents or disasters;
Qualifications For Honeywell Jobs Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technology or business field desirable
- Must have IT background and working knowledge on IT Technologies and modern tools
- Prefer candidate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Incident
- Management/Problem Process/Dis Management operations
- Prefer candidate with a proven track record in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning in a large enterprise environment
- Prefer candidate with hands-on experience in IT Infrastructure services management
- Demonstrate ability to lead medium to large scale projects
- Possesses an understanding of disaster recovery/ business continuity methodologies
- Customer focus, including the ability to prioritize the diverse needs of multiple SBG or Corporate needs
- BCM/DR Certification (desirable or to be acquired within 12 months of employment)
Strong risk analysis and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the IT risks that are inherent to the business
- Must have excellent project management skills; project management certification a plus
Must have good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and comfortable taking care of senior leadership
- Must be a self-starter
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Honeywell Apply Link||Click Here|
Honeywell Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Honeywell Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Honeywell Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Honeywell is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Honeywell Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Honeywell i.e https://honeywell.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Honeywell Recruitment : Click Here
About Honeywell :
Honeywell is a global Fortune 100 technology company that helps aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer and more sustainable. All of Honeywell’s global businesses have a strong legacy in India, built over the last eight decades.