Honeywell Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Honeywell – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Honeywell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Honeywell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,KARNATAKA. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Honeywell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Honeywell etc.
Honeywell Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Embedded Engr II|
|Qualification||B.E. / B. TECH / M.E. / M. TECH|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Embedded Engineer II
- The candidate will be working on full life cycles activities for Aerospace product software development.
- The candidate should have good understanding of avionics products, process, tools and methodologies and interface with the customer and other stakeholders for the program execution.
- The candidate should have good understanding of embedded systems
- The candidate should have the capability to understand the system requirements and perform full SW life cycle activities (design, implementation and testing).
- The candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in embedded development.
- The candidate should be able to work in large size time and interface with the team lead/customer focal and other stakeholders to carry forward the program execution.
- Work on technical process, participate in technical reviews and drive actions to closure. Deliver technical white papers/WIDS/Patent/IP.
- Contribution of technical content and deliverables of the team
- Architect (design-authority) for the team.
- Co-own strategies and improvement initiatives for the team
- Aptitude to independently explore technologies, conceptualize and propose solutions and execute development of new products
- Seeking proactive feedback for continuous improvement and Build relationships and collaborating with business partners and stakeholders in SBG’s / SBU’s.
- Excellent focus on execution, should ensure responsiveness to customers, team and management .
- Contribution to innovation, growth ideas relevant to global & local markets, products and initiatives.
- Embedded knowledge and good exposure of RTOS
- Prior experience on aerospace safety critical embedded application
- Experience on Starter Generator Systems and Motor Control applications
- Strong hands on experience in Microprocessor and Micro Controller.
- Experience on Software development process
- Experience on AFDX, CAN, A429, RS485 bus topologies
- Programming knowledge of Embedded C/C++
- Experience on change management (e.g. PVCS/Clearcase/Clear Quest)
- Exposure on DO178B/C process.
- Software and System integration experience
- Customer audits exposure
- Good understanding on Static analysis tools and Automation
- Strong communication skills
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Honeywell Apply Link||Click Here|
Honeywell Hiring Selection Process
Honeywell Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Honeywell Hiring:
- First of all, visit official website of Honeywell i.e https://honeywell.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Honeywell : Click Here
About Honeywell :
Honeywell is a global Fortune 100 technology company that helps aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer and more sustainable. All of Honeywell’s global businesses have a strong legacy in India, built over the last eight decades.