HGS Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in HGS – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for HGS Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
HGS is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in HGS. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for HGS etc.
HGS Recruitment – Information Details
|Hinduja Global Solutions
|Technical Support Executive
|Any Graduates (Non BE/B.Tech)
|0 – 12 Months
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description – HGS Recruitment
Technical support executives are responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers from US regarding a variety of broadband/OS related queries. Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide technical support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Roles and Responsibilities For HGS Recruitment
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Determines requirements by working with customers
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Education & Experience
- Under Graduates/Graduates (Non B.E, B.Tech)
- Fresher/0-12 Months
Desired Skills and Abilities For HGS Recruitment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Telephone Etiquettes
- MS Office
- Basic System Navigation Skills
- Customer Focus and Being Attentive
- Trouble shooting
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to comprehend the customer requirement well
- Good understanding about ISP.
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts
- 5 days work/2 rotational weekly offs
- Transport facility provided
Apply Mode : Online
|HGS Apply Link
HGS Recruitment Selection Process
HGS Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for HGS Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the HGS is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HGS Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HGS i.e https://www.teamhgs.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HGS Recruitment : Click Here
About HGS :
The history of Hinduja Global Solutions began in 1993 under the name Ashok Leyland Information Technology, providing information technology services. In 2000, it merged with Hinduja Finance Corporation to form HGS. 2003 marked a milestone with the acquisition of Customer Contact Center Inc., a call center company located in the Philippines. In 2007, it acquired AFFINA LLC, a US-based contact center and database management and marketing research company and in 2010, UK-based Careline Services, another contact center management services provider, was acquired. In 2011, it acquired Canadian-based On-line Support Inc. to further strengthen its presence in North America.