HDFC Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Recruitment – More Information
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Credit Manager-Personal Loans|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Life Insurance/Financial Services|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Credit Delivery Adherence to defined Policy and Processes with minimum defects, and increasing efficiency of underwriting by reducing reworks and increasing FTAR.
Follow up with business counterparts and other stake holders for pending cases and FTNR reduction so as to ensure both credit TAT and E2E TAT is met as defined by the management.
- Using different scoring models /tools as rolled by senior management to differentiate between customer segments while underwriting.
- Follow up with the business counterparts for housekeeping Parameters such as PDD’s / RC pendency / Mutation Checks / Overdue deferrals Credit Visit to understand Non Starters / EMR for RCA and update senior management.
- To check data entry quality is intact and error rate is minimal at all Data entry shops.
Credit Quality Ensuring Minimal PAR errors.
- Ensuring Non-starter and EMR is within Budget.
- Vendor Management & House Keeping Visit to Vendor’s on regular intervals to keep a close watch on quality.
- Training of Vendor staff in line with the policy and process of the Bank Processing vendor bills after thorough reconciliation with internal MIS.
- Ensuring DATA security for self & at Vendor’s Shops.
- Audit To ensure adherence to both internal and external audit guidelines.
- To ensure CAD is not breached.
- To ensure e attendance is marked immediately after booting the system and log out before leaving office for the day.
- To ensure User ID & Password is not shared with anyone in line with ISG policy of the Bank.
- To ensure all relevant support is extended to the auditors for a smooth closure and the report is satisfactory.
- Monitoring To ensure Approval Rate / Credit & E2E TAT / FTAR / Pending Reasons / Rejection Reason to be monitored on real time basis at a location level across products to check slippages.
- To ensure PDD for vehicle loans products are reviewed as per prescribed policy and necessary follow-up with stake holders.
- Both Credit and business deferrals are reviewed and followed up with stake holders for closure.
- Basic aptitude
- Basic Financial Analysis
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Negotiate
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Global Logic Apply Link||Click Here|
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.