HDFC Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Recruitment – More Information
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Business-Sales Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||1- 3 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India.|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Life Insurance/Financial Services|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Sourcing of GIB Business-Scoping open market for sourcing new Government, Institutional Accounts and TD accounts, key decision makers Individual accounts, Vendors accounts, beneficiary accounts.
- Awareness about various opportunities like Education, Govt deptts, Healthcare, Religious, NGO’s etc across GIB segments in the specified territory for generating and converting leads.
- Make cold calls and appointment-based calls to every potential department / institution;
analyze the requirements, understand their business needs and provide customized solutions to fulfill all their immediate and long-term requirements.
- Follow up regularly with the potential customers for conversion of business and also take seniors on calls whenever required.
- Product and Process Knowledge
- Be updated with the entire KYC documentation required for acquiring Government, Institutional and FCRA accounts.
- Undertake adequate field training with the Area Heads; be updated on the KYC documentation and products offered to GIB customers
- Account activation and Balance built up
- Connect with customers to ensure all accounts opened in previous month are activate by Customer induced transactions.
- Regularly track the inactive accounts and follow up with the respective actionable customers for funding and activate those accounts
- Monitor Balance build ups in the accounts sourced in previous months.
- Cross Sell Products and Solutions. Cross Sell Products and Solutions.
- Ensure that accounts build balances by crossselling other product offerings like Salary
- Accounts,myApps,CMS,PaymentGateway,ENet,Kiosks etc. with the help of the Area Heads & respective product teams
- Cross sell Credit cards, Retails Assets and other products of the Banks.
- Adhere to and meet the productivity norms as defined by the management w.r.t. acquisition and value build up.
Understand the catchments details of the various branches in the specified region, Assist branches to convert leads generated by them, Make joint calls with the RMs / PBs / BMs from branches
- Honesty & integrity
- Go getter attitude
- Hard & smart working
- Ability to convince & influence
- Good communication skill
- Reporting Designation: Area Head (GIB)
- Reporting Department-Sub BU: GIB
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank Apply Link||Click Here|
Apply Link : Click Here
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.