HDFC Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Recruitment – More Information
|HDFC Bank Limited
|SL Initiative-Collection officer
|No. of Vacancies
|Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree
|Best in Industry
|1- 3 Years
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
|Life Insurance/Financial Services
|Banking, Financial Services, Broking
- Visiting delinquent clients :- Visiting the delinquent clients mapped to him/ her and making further follow ups for payments on PTP dates.
- Calling to clients on daily basis for reminder and follow ups
- Depositing collected amount from clients in group accounts :-
- Amount collected from clients should be deposited on daily basis and in case of any cash hold It should be timely communicated and approval should be taken.
- Updating the collection mobile apps/ Registers :- Updating all cash and non-cash transactions/ visits in VYMO app of collection.
- Maintaining collection registers like CDS register at branch (If required).
- Timely takeover of newly allocated clients, Support Tools : – Taking over newly mapped clients from business within the time frame and making further follow up for recovery
- Collection officers could use legal tools such as legal letter issuance and conducting Lok adalat camps.
- This involves arranging meeting of legal vendors with customers at their place and facilitating customer to attend Lok adalat camps.
- Negotiate Payment Schedules : – Collection officers speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debit.
- Productivity : – Monthly Target for Collection Officer is 1 lakh Recovery
Educational qualifications preferred
- Good Team spirit
- Inter personal skill
- Time / Team Management
- Good communication skill
- Proactive & focused approach
Apply Mode : Online
|HDFC Bank Apply Link
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.