HDFC Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Recruitment – More Information
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Analyst-Business Finance|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||2 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Life Insurance/Financial Services|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Planning & Forecasting System requirements–Give suggestions on system requirements and logics Data inputs to Business Units to aid in budgeting–Gather and collate all the data points.
- Check the correctness of the inputs Analyse the budget submissions–Analyse and identify exceptions, anomalies, under budgeting.
- Challenge the Budget submissions–Check and ensure that the plans shared at channel and resource level are in line with Growth objectives / guidance given by Senior management before budgeting process.
- Prepare exception report.
- Actionables from budget meeting–Monitor the actionables from budget meeting as per due date.Analysis/ Monitoring key strategies and business / financial metrics Basic definitions of metrics–Give data inputs for KO’s and plans Measurement methodology Understand the logics for each product and prepare the document Understand the logics for each product and prepare the document Red flag/ Executive Summary Prepare data for Red flag and highlight variances basis analysis Exceptions observed during analysis Identify exceptions, reasons for exceptions Gather further data and analysis to help L1 and L3 in challenging reasons given by Business for exceptions.
- PLPs & Headcount approvals Validation of PLP /manpower approval structure–Checking PLP ,manpower approval for financial impacts.
- PLP Analysis– check trends, PLP to drivers, aberrations in overall payout, % of resources qualifying, per resource PLP.
- Plan revisions/ adjustment requests Evaluation of revision and adjusment requests –Analyse plan revision requests during the year on a case to case/channel /branch basis.
- Senior management visit actionable tracking/ monitoring / reviewing Identify the action points –Check the Minutes, prsentations and identify the action points Update on action points–Get inputs for update the action points
- Projects/ Automations Reporting and monitoring– Tracking the performance against the projects/objectives arising out of MD visits/presentations etc.
- as highlighted by L Updating the response against projects based on IT/BTG/Business counterpart’s feedbacks.
- Get the Pert chart of each project detailig the start to end journey of projects till lauch date.
- Monitor timlines of various activities till lauch of the project .
- FPN FPN recommendation–Track the benefits committed for each of the FPNs v/s benefits realised for projects gone live .
- Quarterly Board notes and Investor call data/RBI submissions Reporting for RBI/Investor presentations/External reportings–Get inputs from respective businesses and ensuring timely updates and submission of Board notes for for quarterly review by senior management .
- Adhoc Any adhoc requirement at any level as may be required by senior management.
- Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HDFC BANK Apply Link||Click Here|
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.