HDFC Bank Interviews: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Multiple Locations. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
HDFC Bank – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the HDFC Bank are planning a walk-in drive for Manager Positions.
Job Description For HDFC Bank Interviews:
For Chennai Location Only , Candidate must Posses Collection experience .
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Manage and deliver optimum performance in terms of roll backs, resolution and optimum utilization of field resources to increase efficiencies on the assigned portfolio.
- Sufficient hands on work experience of min. 3 years and above in financial industry
- Should have managed a team of agencies staff/outsourced staff demonstrating high level of competence.
- Should be mature enough to handle customer and agency executives/vendors pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines
- Should be mature enough to handle people in pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines met.
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
- Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements
- Exposure to banking preferable
- Follow up on strategies of field for the portfolio managed.
- Ensure Agency performance is tracked and documented with the help of report cards and performance related/ process related memos are initiated on account of any lapse discovered during the functioning of the team
- Ensure optimum delivery from field calling channel by maximizing resolutions/ roll backs/ normalization through given resources
Walkin Date: 17th Feberuary 2021
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Contact Person : Mr.Mathew Varghese / Mr.Srinivasan Padmanaban (9345699048 / 9380554204)
HDFC Bank Venue Details:
No : 49-50, N M Towers (White Building),
03rd Floor, Nelson Manickam Road,
Chennai – 600029
Please carry out the Following Documents For HDFC Bank Interviews :
1. Updated Resume
2. 10th Mark sheet & 12th Mark sheet
3. Degree Certificate
4. PAN Card & Aadhar Card
5. Reliving Letter & Payslip ( For Experiences candidates only).
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 – Information Details
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
Education Qualification Details For HDFC Bank Interviews :
Candidates who are interested in the HDFC Bank Recruitment, they must have done graduation or post-graduation in the respective fields from the recognized university or Institution. Also, applying individuals must have some year of working experience in the concerned fields.
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Interviews Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.