HDB Financial Services Jobs Interviews: The HDB Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 20th to 29th January 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Hyderabad can attend the HDB Interviews.
HDB Require Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 1 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for HDB Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
HDB Financial Services Job Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||HDB Financial Services Limited|
|Designation||Telecalling Officer, Senior Telecalling Officer|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Salary||₹ 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 PA|
|Walkin Date||20-01-2021 to 29-01-2021|
HDB Ltd – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the HDB are planning a walk-in drive for the Telecalling Officer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For HDB Financial Services Jobs Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduates
- PG: Post Graduates not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Description For HDB Walkin Interviews:
- Adhering to Quality parameters
- Adhering to COC / TAT / Wrap-up
- Identifying POS accounts , Prioritize the Customers
- Collects additional charges such as Penal charges
- Achieve Daily Recovery Resolution (DRR) as per Milestones set
- Ask for PTP , generate Pick-ups
- Identifying accounts for Field visits
Key Skills: HDB Financial Services Jobs
- 1 – 3 yrs experience.
- Good communication and Keyboard skills.
- High level of Self Drive/Enthusiasm.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Awareness call.
- Identifying accounts for Field visits.
HDB Walkin Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 20th to 29th January 2021
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Contact Person: Mahindra / Samuel
HDB Financial Services Ltd.
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Retail & Commercial Clients. Our expertise in loan origination and underwriting and large product offering helps us provide solutions appropriate to customer needs. Our product portfolio includes Personal Loan, Business Loan, Loan against Property, Enterprise Business Loan, Gold Loan, Car Loans, Loan against Shares, Loan Against Securities, Commercial vehicle Loan, Construction Equipment Loan and Consumer Durable Loan.
Documents Required For HDB Financial Services Jobs Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the HDB Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.