Groupon Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Groupon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Groupon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.Groupon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Groupon.We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Groupon etc.
Groupon Recruitment – Details
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Grow as a developer by building things that help local businesses around the world thrive
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences, and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking, and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you’re ready to be part of Groupon.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Our development ecosystem:
- Languages: Java and willing to learn new technologies
- Relational database systems such as Mysql and Postgres.
- AWS Cloud/on-prem
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will develop compliance applications for the Groupon microservice ecosystem
- You will get to work on high scalability systems with e-commerce functions that involve inventory management and fulfillment.
- You will collaborate with teams in other organizations to ensure that required business features and compliance rules are implemented effectively
- Build service artifacts, plan deployment, coordinate timeline and tasks with project management and teams
- Improve service stability by identifying critical service-specific metrics, setting meaningful alerting thresholds, and automating alerting responses
- Create and maintain documentation for your projects
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Excellent coding skills in one or more programming languages like Ruby, Java, C, C++, Python, etc
- Strong computer science fundamentals (Design Patterns, DS & Algos, Operating Systems)
- Solid knowledge of relational databases like MySQL, Postgres, etc
- You should have experience developing and supporting web applications and supporting and troubleshooting internal and external requests/bug reports in a transactional environment
- Strong debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
We value engineers who are:
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the customer is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code Just Works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Fast learners: We are willing to disrupt our existing business to trial new products and solutions. You love learning how to use new technologies and then rapidly apply them to new problems.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our customers desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability.
- Owners: Engineers at Groupon know how to positively impact the business.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Groupon Apply Link||Click Here|
Groupon Recruitment Selection Process
Groupon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Groupon Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Groupon Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Groupon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Groupon Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Groupon i.e https://www.groupon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Groupon Recruitment : Click Here
About Groupon :
Groupon is an American global e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in 15 countries. Based in Chicago, Groupon was launched there in November 2008, launching soon after in Boston, New York City and Toronto. By October 2010, Groupon was available in 150 cities in North America and 100 cities in Europe, Asia and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 cities worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally in 48 countries.
The idea for Groupon was created by former CEO and Pittsburgh native Andrew Mason.The idea gained the attention of his former employer, Eric Lefkofsky, who provided $1 million in seed money to develop the idea. In April 2010, the company was valued at $1.35 billion. According to a December 2010 report conducted by Groupon’s marketing association and reported in Forbes magazine and the Wall Street Journal, Groupon was “projecting that the company is on pace to make $1 billion in sales faster than any other business, ever.”
In its first earnings release as a public company, Groupon reported a 2011 fourth-quarter loss of $9.8 million on an adjusted basis, disappointing investors. Additional investor concerns arose after the company restated 2011 revenues downward in March 2012.