Google Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Google – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Google Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Google is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Google. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Google etc.
Google Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, Phd or Equivalent|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed software systems (e.g., Java, C++, or Python).
Google Recruitment Preferred qualifications:
- PhD degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with Linux networking stack. ( TCP/IP , NAT, IPtables , policy routing)
- Familiarity with Enterprise or Datacenter Network architecture
- Familiarity with Datacenter network switches (Eg Cisco Nexus 9000, Arista 7500 series)
- Familiarity with routing protocols (BGP, IS-IS)
- Familiarity with Network Virtualization , Data center bridging , VXLAN
Google Recruitment – About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
The Google VMware Engine enables customers running on-premises VMware workloads to seamlessly migrate to Google Cloud without having to re-architect or refactor their applications. Leverage the value of your existing VMware investments while maintaining operational continuity and avoiding data center management, hardware refreshes, and procurement cycles.
- Build our networking platforms, systems and infrastructure using your strong
- background in networked and distributed systems.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance networking software solutions.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Google Apply Link||Click Here|
Google Recruitment Selection Process
Google Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Google is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Google Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.google.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Accenture Recruitment : Click Here
About Google :
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Google was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page who became the CEO of Alphabet.