Google Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Google – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Google Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Google is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad & Bangalore so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Google. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Google, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Google Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Google Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Help Desk Specialist|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Minimum qualifications For Google Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data analysis, problem solving, and execution.
- Experience in contact center operations and call center CRM.
- Ability to work off-hours coverage rotations and travel internationally 25% of the time, as needed.
- Ability to solve large unstructured business problems in the process excellence and customer support/help center space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate policy principles and guidelines with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
About the Job – Google Recruitment
Google’s leadership team hand-picks thorny business challenges, and members of BizOps work in small teams to find solutions. As part of this team you fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, you also persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back-in to see the impact of your recommendations.
The Google Play and Android team within Trusty & Safety broadly provides business-critical content policy enforcement, partner support, and content ingestion to facilitate, review, and handle the (ever-growing) digital content catalog of Google Play. The Policy Enforcement team is looking for a high-performing individual to incubate and launch a scalable call center operation in India. You will take our policy support operations to the next level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Google Play offers music, movies, books, apps and games for devices, powered by the cloud. It syncs across devices and on the web. As part of the Android and Mobile team, Googlers working on Google Play do everything from engineering our backend systems, to shaping product strategy, to forming great content partnerships. They make it possible for people to do things like buy an ebook or song on their Android phone, then have it instantly available on their laptop. The Google Play team enhances the Android ecosystem by giving developers and partners a premium store where they can reach millions of users.
Responsibilities For Google Recruitment
- Plan, design, and launch a pilot help desk (call center) for India-based developers of Google Play and Android, working with program managers, engineering, and operational teams.
- Support India top developer inquiries for policy related questions for Trust & Safety Google Play and Android operations.
- Conduct analyses to identify process gaps and work with Policy Development, Process Excellence, Engineering, Product and Tools to improve the workflows.
- Measure and monitor the metrics of the pilot and plan the scaling solutions for the help desk. Plan the multi-year roadmap to scale the initiative.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Google Apply Link||Click Here|
Google Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Google Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Google is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Google Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Google i.e https://www.google.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Google Recruitment : Click Here
About Google :
Google is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Google enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Google is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.