Genpact Walkin Interviews: The Genpact Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 3rd to 12th December 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Delhi can attend for Genpact Job Interviews.
Genpact Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 3 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Genpact Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Genpact Walkin Interviews – More Information
|Genpact India Pvt Limited
|Associate, Senior Associate(Non-Technical)
|B.Sc, Any Graduate
|0 – 3 Years
|Permanent, Full Time
|ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
|BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
|03-12-2020 to 12-12-2020
Genpact – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Genpact are planning a walk-in drive for the Associate, Senior Associate Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Genpact Walkin Interviews:
- UG: B.Sc, Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Description For Genpact Walkin Interviews
- Transcribe contents inventories into the proprietary evaluating platform
- Research and resolve Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources
- Insurance/banking exposure
- Qualifications we seek in you
- B.com graduate except technical
- Freshers are eligible.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Banking and/or Insurance industry
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses.
Genpact Walkin Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 3rd to 12th December 2020
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: Surbhi Kakkar ( 8077360738 )
Genpact Venue Details:
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Documents Required For Genpact Walkin Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Genpact Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.