Genpact Walkin Interviews: The Genpact Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 4th to 9th January 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Noida can attend for Genpact Job Interviews.
Genpact Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Genpact Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Genpact Walkin Interviews – More Information
|Designation||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Noida, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||04-01-2021 to 09-01-2021|
Genpact – Job Description:
- Transcribe contents inventories into the proprietary evaluating platform
- Research and resolve Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources
- Insurance/banking exposure
Minimum qualifications For Genpact Walkin
- B.com graduate except technical.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Banking and/or Insurance industry
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses.
- Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 4th to 9th January 2021
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM onwards
Contact Person: Nasar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Genpact Venue Details:
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Documents Required For Genpact Walkin Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Genpact Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.