Genpact Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Genpact – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Genpact Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Genpact is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad-India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Genpact. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Genpact, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Genpact Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad-India and jobs in targeting but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Genpact Job Openings – Information Details
|Designation||Process Associate – Accounts Payable|
|Qualification||Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Click Here|
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Underwriting Support
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of insurance/reinsurance and underwriting processes to process transactions for the Underwriting Support Teams and communicate with the Onsite Team.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams
- Exposure to London Market i.e. Company (ILU & Lirma) and Lloyd’s market is a must
- Responsible to comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible to balance dynamic volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Knowledge of Insurance Contract of UK (Slip), it’s sections and details such as written line, Sign Line etc
- Exposure to Specialty lines is a must i.e energy, Marine Hull, GA, K&R, Terrorism, Financial & Professional etc
- Graduate (in any discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Should have wing to wing knowledge of the Underwriting lifecycle
- Demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
Preferred Skill Set
- Insurance domain awareness
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Higher certifications preferred- LM1 & LM2
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Genpact Apply Link||Click Here|
Genpact Job Selection Process
It bases Genpact Job Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Genpact Job
- First, visit official website of Genpact i.e https://www.genpact.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Genpact : Click Here
About Genpact :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.