Genpact Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Genpact – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Genpact Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Genpact is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Genpact. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Genpact, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Genpact Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Gurgaon, India and jobs in targeting but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Genpact Job Openings – Information Details
|BE/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Post Graduates
|As Per Industry
|Permanent, Full Time
|Information Technology & Services
Inviting applications for the role of BA, Data Management & Reporting
- Strong Business Analytics experience preferably in US Insurance domain
- Have experience in working with large datasets
- Proficiency in Advanced MS-Excel
- Proficient in coordinating with Internal/External stakeholders along with process management
- Proficient in Advance Excel and VBA knowledge would have an added advantage.
- Understand the communicated requirements and perform adhoc’s testing and performing reconciliations on the developed report to ensure the accuracy of desired output.
- Performing Program Reconciliation Reports and maintaining Audit artifacts
- Working on process change requests on steady state reports with attention to reconciliation expectations and co-coordinating with different teams and PA’s (Program administrators) to seek issues
- Document preparation (SOP) for developed reports to share with team members and must be able to own the responsibilities assigned and manage/prioritize them based on due dates and task demands.
- Work on fixing any Errors/Fall out transactions before month end close and testing of movement of data between different servers.
- Domain Knowledge – Should have significant knowledge of working in NAS/US Insurance Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with analytical mind set
- Own the responsibilities assigned and must be able to prioritize deliverables in hand as per the need of the hour
- Coordinate with other team members in order to ensure smooth delivery of tasks scheduled/assigned
- Managing internal/external stakeholders seamlessly
Apply Mode: Online
|Genpact Apply Link
Genpact Job Selection Process
It bases Genpact Job Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Genpact Job
- First, visit official website of Genpact i.e https://www.genpact.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Genpact : Click Here
About Genpact :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.