Genpact Interviews: The Genpact Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 9th to 16th December 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Gurgaon can attend for Genpact Job Interviews.
Genpact Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 6 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Genpact Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Genpact Interviews – More Information
|Designation||Process Associate, Process Developer|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||09-12-2020 to 16-12-2020|
Genpact – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Genpact are planning a walk-in drive for the Process Associate, Process Developer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Genpact Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end-user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Preferred qualifications For Genpact Interviews
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Genpact Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 9th to 16th December 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM onwards
Contact Person: Surbhi Kakkar – Surbhi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Genpact Venue Details:
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Documents Required For Genpact Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Genpact Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.