Genpact Interviews: The Genpact Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Gurgaon can attend for Genpact Job Interviews.
Genpact Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 6 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Genpact Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Genpact Interviews – More Information
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||24-12-2020 to 02-01-2021|
Genpact – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Genpact are planning a walk-in drive for the Process Associate Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Genpact Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- You should respond to customer queries and concerns
- You should provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end-user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and call out product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to demonstrate a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- You should be responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
Qualifications we seek in you! Genpact Interviews
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record
- Meaningful work experience
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Relevant experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Good attention to detail
Genpact Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 24th December to 2nd January 2021
Walkin Time: 10.30 AM onwards
Contact Person: email@example.com
Genpact Venue Details:
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Documents Required For Genpact Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Genpact Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.