Genpact Direct Interviews: The Genpact Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 11th to 20th December 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Delhi NCR can attend for Genpact Job Interviews.
Genpact Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 3 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Genpact Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Genpact Direct Interviews – More Information
|Designation||Process Associate, Process Developer|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||11-12-2020 to 20-12-2020|
Genpact – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Genpact are planning a walk-in drive for the Process Associate, Process Developer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Genpact Direct Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Transcribe contents inventories into the proprietary evaluating platform
- Research and resolve Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources
- Insurance/banking exposure
- Qualifications we seek in you
- B.com graduate except technical
- Freshers are eligible.
Preferred qualifications For Genpact Direct Interviews
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Banking and/or Insurance industry
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses.
Genpact Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 11th to 20th December 2020
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM onwards
Contact Person: Surbhi Kakkar – Surbhi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Genpact Direct Interviews Venue Details:
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Documents Required For Genpact Direct Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Genpact Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.