GE Jobs Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in GE – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for GE Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
GE is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in GE. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for GE, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular GE Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
GE Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / BCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure.
- Be with Hands-on experience with software defined networking and infrastructure as code implementation using AWS Technologies
- Be able to work with teams that sets new infrastructure/architecture within AWS environment based on defined requirements. Also make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud ( AWS).
- Be able to design containerization for Applications, setting up Docker and Kubernetes on-prem and in the Cloud Env.
- Showcase strong knowledge of Security, Authentication, Authorization and proven expertise of Identity & Access Management in AWS.
- Be able to work with tools and technologies such as, S3, Storage gateway, SQS, Step function, Lambda, Cloud watch, deploying analytical models on EC2 etc.
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Coach, mentor and lead the team
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Communicate effectively both within immediate team and also across SSG leadership team and with PLLs
- Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy and results
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using technology chosen
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
Technical Expertise For GE Jobs Recruitment
- In depth and hands-on experience with modern web development using HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, CSS.
- In depth experience with Angular 8.x.
- In depth experience with Springboot Java
- In depth experience working on AWS related components including S3, EC2, step function, Lambda etc.
- Ability to takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
- Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct
- Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives
Business Acumen: GE Jobs Recruitment
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|GE Apply Link||Click Here|
GE Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
It bases GE Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the GE is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply GE Jobs Recruitment
- First, visit official website of GE i.e https://www.ge.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for GE Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About GE :
GE is a world energy leader providing equipment, solutions and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption. Operating in more than 180 countries, our technology produces a third of the world’s electricity, equips 90% of power transmission utilities worldwide, and our software manages more than 40% of the world’s energy.