Flipkart Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flipkart. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart etc.
Flipkart Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer III|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
About the role – Flipkart Recruitment
Flipkart has defined the eCommerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting “Customer first”. Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation in technology, business and operations fronts.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
You will own a functional area – from product conception to its delivery to customers. You are expected to design and code independently in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc., over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly. You are expected to actively mentor junior engineers. You own the codebase quality.
We are looking for seasoned engineers who are quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify the impact of their work or creations with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions.
What you’ll do – Flipkart Recruitment
- Own a functional area from product conception to delivery
- Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, product to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements
- Prepare high-level designs under the guidance and document them
- Low-level design and code independently in multiple tech components related to functional area
- Choose the right tech stack for a given situation under guidance from senior team members
- Optimise any existing microservices
- Take non-functional requirement (Reliability & Availability, Scale, horizontal scalability) into considerations while taking any decision
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Owning the quality of code, UT coverage, documentation etc
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need For Flipkart Recruitment
- B.Tech or M.Tech equivalent with at least 6-years experience
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
- Good understanding of multiple tech solutions and ability to pick the correct one for the given situation
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
- Ability and experience in designing high-level software designs of the scalable system, taking NFR (non-functional requirement) in consideration
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Flipkart Apply Link||Click Here|
Flipkart Recruitment Selection Process
Flipkart Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Flipkart is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Flipkart Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Flipkart i.e https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Flipkart Recruitment : Click Here
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.