Flipkart Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flipkart. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart etc.
Flipkart Job Openings – Information Details
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E or M.Tech/M.S|
|Experience||3 – 6 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging threats.
Perform Incident Response (IR) when analysis confirms the actionable incident.
- Provide support for forensic investigations to the forensic team as and when required during incidents.
- Monitor and analyze logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms to identify and triage security incidents affecting the enterprise.
- Performing threat hunting across the organization’s network along with in-depth investigation and support to incidents escalated from SOC.
- Assess the security impact of security alerts and traffic anomalies to identify malicious activities and take mitigating actions or escalate up to senior members of the team as appropriate.
- Define and document playbooks, standard operating procedures, and processes.
- Document results of cyber threat analysis effectively and prepare comprehensive reports for Incident Response.
- Utilize security tools and technologies to analyze potential threats to determine impact,
- scope, and recovery.
Collaboration with internal and external incident response teams.
- Ability to conduct a detailed analysis of various security-related events like Phishing, Malware, DoS/DDoS, Application-specific Attacks, Ransomware, etc.
- Also Involves communicating with key business units for making recommendations on mitigation and prevention techniques.
- Research and explore the enrichment and correlation of existing data sets to provide deep threat analysis.
- Contribute and/or drive special projects by providing expertise, guidance, and leadership.
What you’ll need:
- Technical know-how on the organization’s application, system, network and infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable enterprise network.
- Deep understanding of logging mechanisms of Windows, Linux, and MAC OS platforms, networking, network captures and analysis.
- Proficiency with any of the following: EDR, Anti-Virus, HIPS, NIDS/NIPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network-Based Forensics, and Encryption.
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC / GCIA / GCIH, CISSP or CASP is an added advantage
- At least 6 years of experience and a minimum of 3 years in Threat Hunting.
Expertise in IRP (Incident Response Playbook) creation and execution.
- Good communication skills to coordinate among various stakeholders of the organization.
- Nice to Have: – Scripting skills for automation. Good understanding of the defensive side of security.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Flipkart Apply Link||Click Here|
Flipkart Hiring Selection Process
Flipkart Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Flipkart Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Flipkart i.e https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Flipkart Hiring : Click Here
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.